Looking for a way to get in the holiday spirit or are you just a sucker for all things Christmas?? Check out these neighborhoods & locations in Houston to find great Christmas Lights displays!
1. Woodland Heights – Join the weekend block party for “Lights in the Heights“. Bring the kids, a rolling cooler, comfy shoes and walk the neighborhood on foot and check out all the neighborhood lights. December 13th
2. River Oaks – You can do the drive yourself or get a group together to drive through this lovely neighborhood and some of the most exclusive homes in Houston. Lots of gorgeous, professional displays to see here.
3. Candlelight Estates/Shepherd Park Plaza – I drove through this neighborhood right after Thanksgiving and the neighborhood was getting everything all set up. Every home has tons of lights on display!
4. Zoo Lights @ The Houston Zoo – Always a holiday favorite, the Houston Zoo offers a great display with their Zoo Lights!
5. Prestonwood Forest – I have never been through this one, but I keep hearing about it. This neighborhood is off of 249 near Cypresswood. Could be worth the short drive to see the lights!